Domestic Cleaners London Can Make Your Kitchen SparkleAugust 31, 2010
Hire A Window Cleaning Company London For Spotless WindowsSeptember 14, 2010
Carpet Cleaning Company in London
Vacuuming your carpet may seem like a very simple task; but it’s amazing how many people use the wrong technique and therefore end up with a carpet that is not much cleaner than when you begun.
Here are a few tips to help you ensure that you do a thorough job when you are vacuuming your carpet:
- You need to vacuum your carpets once a week and make this more frequent if you are vacuuming an area of heavy traffic.
- Every couple of weeks, make sure you clean around the skirting boards and the radiators as well as any hard to reach corners.
- If you are vacuuming a large area of carpet, the best way to make sure you don’t miss a spot is to split the area into four. Then vacuum one section thoroughly before you move onto the next.
- You should go over each section of carpet several times so that you pick up the dirt and dust that is deeply embedded.
- In areas of heavy traffic, make sure you vacuum in overlapping strokes for a really thorough clean.
These are all tips to follow when you are cleaning your carpet. But in order to ensure that your carpet stays fresh and clean, you should also call in a professional cleaning company in London that specialises in carpet cleaning.
These professional carpet cleaners can come and thoroughly clean your carpet, getting rid of any dust and dirt as well as any stains.
Copyright@ ITT Cleaning Services Ltd